FOOD MARATHON

...the only type of marathon I will ever run.

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Back in Black

I've written about the 90's before and there's no question that they're back in fashion and music. Now it looks like the 90's have made their way in to politics as well. It's appropriate that the young vote made a difference in the 2008 election as I will quote vernacular that I'm sure only the MTV generation would easily understand-from MC Breed's 1991 single "Ain't No Future in Yo Frontin'":
"That's the way I am, MC Breed cannot be different
Never change my ways for the world or the government.
If I was the president, then I would state facts
You leave it up to me, I'd paint the white house black
It ain't no future in your frontin'"

1 Comments:

At 9:01 AM, Blogger mattatouille said...

yes, finally a decade I remember ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home