FOOD MARATHON

...the only type of marathon I will ever run.

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Great Sushi?

Once in a while my slight obsession with food leads to something good in my life (besides satisfied taste buds). For example, I've met a lot of nice, interesting people in the LA area thanks to this blog. LA has such a bad rap so I just wanted to throw that out there.
More specifically, I was at the Natural History museum and came across this:
Because I have "issues" my first thought was, "oh, this could be an interesting post. I'll see if anyone serves flamingo or its tongue." I in turn found this:
..the Flamingo Tongue Snail.
Definitely one of the cooler looking creatures on the planet. Is it wrong that I immediately thought it would make great sushi?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home