FOOD MARATHON

...the only type of marathon I will ever run.

Friday, September 26, 2008

Prepare for Peri-Peri

I was just informed by one of the original food marathoners that Nando's will be the next notable restaurant chain to conquer America. Serving Portuguese chicken dishes with either lemon and herb, medium, hot or extra hot peri-peri marinades (properly known as Galinha à Africana), Nando's has already made its mark on the rest of the world. He recently ate at the Nando's in Melbourne and it was the best meal of a 3 week trip. With their first American location in Washington, DC it's only a matter of time before we get the sweet spice on the west coast.
Coincidentally, I just bought my first bottle of Nando's peri-peri hot sauce and judging by the delicious flavor I hope he's right.

2 Comments:

At 8:36 AM, Blogger Chubbypanda said...

Looking forward to the Portuguese invasion.

 
At 1:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog you got here buddy..really like it..would you mind if we do link exchange with my site mustlovefood.com - it is a social network where foodies like us chat and meet locally and internationally.

Please shoot me an email if interested. (linkbuilder@twobudz.com)

Thanks and hope to hear fron you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home