FOOD MARATHON

...the only type of marathon I will ever run.

Thursday, January 31, 2008

One for the Vegetarians

Despite my steady diet of legged and finned animals, there are a number of people very close to me that are vegetarians or vegans. As a result Real Food Daily, Vegan _ (insert word here- Plate, Glory, etc...)___ and other similar restaurants are in regular rotation. Daily Candy recently posted about the girls at Spork Foods who seem like they have a good thing going.
I'm really just talking about vegetarians because I wanted to post about Mandler's Sausage Company's Sausage Fondue- a Gruyere and Emmenthal cheese in white wine. Also, this rather gross looking meat house (maybe if they cooked it?) and this man's best friend: Last year was sausage and biltong for the Super Bowl. This year a request for mini sausages was made. Stay tuned for a full report.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home