FOOD MARATHON

...the only type of marathon I will ever run.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Compilation Menus

While on the subject of east coast restaurants, my food marathoning friend Peter told me about Parish Cafe. The menu includes sandwiches created by different chefs from around the area. I like the concept of a compilation menu and think there will be more like this in the future.

Peter also told me about Chacarero I'm still waiting to try it.

A Chacarero is a traditional Chilean sandwich. It begins with homemade bread, that we make fresh daily. The main ingredient is either tender grilled steak or chicken (or both). Then with your main ingredient, we add steamed green beans, which gives it that authentic Chilean touch, Muenster cheese and fresh tomatoes. After that, we add an avocado spread, salt, pepper & our secret hot recipe to complete the sandwich.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home