FOOD MARATHON

...the only type of marathon I will ever run.

Monday, June 02, 2008

Weekend's Eatings

The original Loteria Grill's tacos (tinga, pipian and papas) with rice and beans:...followed by a delicious ring of flavor from Bay Cities courtesy of the grease from a Godmother:...complimented by Artisan Cheese Gallery's duck confit sandwich:
which was amazing and requires many more visits...
...and topped off with a massive cheese plate:
I appreciate how they give the right portion of accoutrement with their cheese, unlike Joans' dainty serving:
It's all just practice for the forthcoming sandwich food marathon.

2 Comments:

At 7:40 PM, Blogger Bill said...

Boy I sure missed a bit here...BBQ sure looks good.

 
At 6:56 PM, Blogger glutster said...

man, finally, someone else who can eat like me. I like your angle.

check out my blog so you can know what I am talking about.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home