FOOD MARATHON

...the only type of marathon I will ever run.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Why Haven't They...

I was gonna post this as a comment on The Delicious Life, but I switched it to a "Why Haven't They..."
Everyone in LA is concerned with looking young. From the amount of plastic/laser surgery, raw food restaurants, chemical peels, fake baking and botox, the market for health, anti-aging and well-being is pretty saturated. Regardless I'd like to propose a new form of renewal.
The theory is that bacon-wrapped-anything is amazing. Therefore I propose that health spas start bacon-wrapping-people. Considering how well it works on asparagus, shrimp, scallops and sausages, I can only imagine it would produce a healthy vibrant glow and reduce aging by ten to fifteen years.

4 Comments:

At 10:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i agree. but you would need to be served a nice meal of bacon and bacon afterward.

 
At 12:18 AM, Blogger Pirikara said...

hahah, is that a guacamole body peel as well?

 
At 7:57 AM, Blogger Food Marathon said...

Not sure if that's the guac-allover massage or the pesto body rub. I'll consult with the Porksthetician and get back to you.

 
At 3:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting twist on my favorite:
Camarones Vallarta

 

Post a Comment

<< Home