FOOD MARATHON

...the only type of marathon I will ever run.

Friday, December 19, 2008

Foodzie

Just because it's future predictions season here's one more: Foodzie will be the main online marketplace for small artisan food producers and growers, eventually becoming a brick and mortar chain that will rival Trader Joes and Whole Foods.It may be because they sell Luca Chocolate's Bacon Box which includes Chocolate Covered Bacon, Bacon Caramels and Bourbon & Black Pepper Truffles. Or the best popcorn on earth. Or Cayenne Habanero Hot Sauce.Most likely, however, it's because they sell all of the above on one site.

5 Comments:

At 8:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. I'm humbled by your grand plans for Foodzie. Thanks for believing in what we're doing! We're extremely passionate about Foodzie and look forward to helping our artisan producers grow their businesses. If you have any producers that you know and love, please feel free to share them with us! http://getsatisfaction.com/foodzie/topics/producers_foodzie_should_start_carrying

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger My Shimoda said...

you and your weird bacon cravings. I'm pretty sure I showed you this site. yay for me...

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger Kinan Copen said...

I ate an entire bottle of that exact hot sauce all by myself in just under two months. Hardkore.

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger Emily said...

Just wanted to say thanks Neil for the introduction to Camille (wallflour) and her adorable spices! :) Keep sending the good ones our way!

 
At 8:42 AM, Anonymous kelly said...

Chocolate with bacon! It should be better than chocolate with pepper I ate.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home